[Mm-friends] Coming Up On MainMenu For March 30 2012 (CORRECTION)

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 02:12:43 GMT 2012

This week's show starts with our notetaker coverage and we find out about how our notetakers do at functions of stopwatch and countdown timer.

Neal Ewers returns with the 3rd partt of his review of the Olympus LS100 Digital Recorder.

And, complements of <a href="http://www.blindbargains.com">Blind Bargains Website</a> we hear an interview from CSUN 2012 with the folks from Six Dots all about their new electronic Braille labeler.

Its' all on MainMenu this week on acbradio's Mainstream!

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream It is also available in the iTunes store,
in the iBlink Radio app for IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio
Reading Services around the world.

Subscribe to the Main Menu podcast feed at: http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank
email message to: mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org