[Mm-friends] Coming Up On MainMenu For The Week Of May 4th 2012

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:20:33 GMT 2012

This week's show starts with an interview with Harry Brown.  Harry will bring us up -to-date on the latest developments in progress toward the automated car.  And, it may be here sooner than you think!!!

Thanks to Seroteck and the Serotalk Podcast Network www.serotalk.com we are rebroadcasting two interviews from CSUN 2012 with Humanware and a representative demonstrating the latest in Milestone Digital Recorders.

Finally, thanks to Vision Australia we hear a demonstration from David Woodbridge of how to do dictation on your Mac using your IOS device for doing the dictation.

Its' all on MainMenu this week on acbradio's Mainstream!

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream It is also available in the iTunes store,
in the iBlink Radio app for IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio
Reading Services around the world.

Subscribe to the Main Menu podcast feed at: http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank
email message to: mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org

David Tanner - Host
MainMenu
Technology from a blindness perspective!
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
www.twitter.com/mainmenu