[Mm-friends] Coming Up On MainMenu For May 18 2012

Nathan Tobin ntobin at samobile.net
Thu May 17 17:06:45 GMT 2012

Are you sure about that, because i've heard on a SeroTalk podcast
review of the ipad that the person who reviewed the new ipad 3 was
using the alex voice. i have no idea how he did it, but i'd like to
find that out, at the least. i mean, if using voiceover on the ipad is
possible, then changing voices and using the alex voice should be
possible, right?