[Mm-friends] a little more about Windows 8

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 01:17:02 GMT 2012

Yes, just wait until Windows starts booting and then then press Windows key
and the letter u.  I believe that there may be another key that will also do
the same thing, but I am not absolutely sure at this point.
  I do know of two folks who have completely setup their Windows 8 computer
from scratch using Narator.