[Mm-friends] Coming Up On MainMenu For November 16 2012

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 03:09:02 GMT 2012

This week on MainMenu we bring you features that include:

David Tanner interviews Harry Brown and we learn about the latest developments in the exciting field of the driverless vehicle.  Yes, it really is coming, and it is already being driven on the highways in three states in the U. S.

Then David Woodbridge from Vision Australia, and MainMenu staff member, introduces us to the 7th generation of the iPod Nano, and shows us how to setup VoiceOver and get your unit all setup with iTunes.

It's all on MainMenu this week just for you!!!

Main Menu can first be heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream
It is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for IOS
and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around the
world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Visit the Main Menu website at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:
mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org

David Tanner - Host
MainMenu
Technology from a blindness perspective!
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
www.twitter.com/mainmenu