[Mm-friends] Windows 8: What It Is Really Like

Chris christopherh40 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 11:57:54 GMT 2012

Hello Kelsey.
Thanks for the heads up regarding Windows upgrades and settings.
How did you try it with Supernova? Asking as I read that the current
version is not supported under Windows 8.
Glad you like it and have to agree with you regarding accessibility.
There are lots of misconceptions that Windows 8 is designed for the
touch screen market and therefore is not tailor made to be accessible.
Please relax folks, keyboard and mouse input is still supported and it
is just as accessible as Windows 7!
Thanks for sharing once again. Much appreciated.

Christopher Hallsworth