[Mm-friends] Windows 8

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 15:58:32 GMT 2012

Mary, I don't think this is true. Otherwise Microsoft wouldn't allow
upgrades to be made from Windows 7. My daughter works for Microsoft and she
has told me that I can upgrade from W7 to W8 without any problems.

I remember that I did the same from Vista to W7 and it went very smoothly.
Microsoft is very careful in its upgrade policies and again, if this were to
cause any issues they didn't even sell w8 as an upgrade.

Luis Eduardo Peña
Psicólogo clínico
Clínica Farallones
Calle 9C # 50-25