[Mm-friends] Windows 8

Chris christopherh40 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 17:15:00 GMT 2012

Agreed. Also and I don't know if you are technical enough Mary but you
could set up a partition dedicated to Windows 8 so you have the best of
both worlds. My laptop came preinstalled with Windows 7 and has the
recovery partition you speak of but I can still upgrade or dual boot
with Windows 8 if I want.

Christopher Hallsworth