[Mm-friends] Windows 8: What It Is Really Like

Lino Morales lino0876 at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 18 19:38:45 GMT 2012

Well since some of you have installed WIN 8 already could you share how
to get into the full version of IE 10? Do we still have to deal with the
Information Bar when you want to download something? I'm glad that NV
Access and NVDA has stepped it up and provides touch screen support.
Love the new David voice. If I had a Windows 8 machine I'd use David
with NVDA.