[Mm-friends] Is it possible to install windows 8 using narrator?

Paul Hunt prhunt1 at att.net
Mon Nov 19 15:23:06 GMT 2012

Good morning Christopher. I have several questions.
1. Did you install an update or a complete install?
2. I assume that you used NVDA to start the install and get past the Access
Control.
3. How did you start narrator?
4. How did you read the key or did you buy Windows 8 from the Microsoft
store?

In my opinion, any OS that does not allow us to install or maintain it
totally on our own is inaccessible.

I hope you have a nice day.