[Mm-friends] The NLS Bard Site is Up and Working

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:04:43 GMT 2012

Oh, nevermind about my original question about the merger of Weber
Braille and hard. I did see Mary's message before I wrote that one.
:-) Sounds like some nice new features! Now, if I could just get my
Victor reader stream authorized to actually play bar talking books…

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone