[Mm-friends] The NLS Bard Site is Up and Working

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 05:42:37 GMT 2012

I haven't had a chance to take a look yet, and it sounds like there are some
great improvements.  I just hope that people understand when they hear about
problems on the page that they will understand that it is impossible to test
a webpage thoroughly until it goes live.  I understand that the level of
users using the site all at once was far beyond what they had expected and
that there were some problems, but they are working to solve those problems.

Bottom line, please give NLS a chance to deal with the growth issues.  I am
sure they will come through for us.