[Mm-friends] UNable to get the podcast of the latest Main Menu from the 28th of September.

Dan Eickmeier va3ets2000 at me.com
Mon Oct 1 22:56:38 GMT 2012

Hi all, when I try and get the podcast from the 28th of September, iTunes says it's an undownloaded episode, So I hit download podcast episode on it, and I get the sound as if it's downloaded, about two  seconds after I've hit download podcast episode.  THe episode however, still shows as being undownloaded.  Somebody might want to take a look at this to see if something is up with the feed, or if the file isn't there or something?  It's strange.