[Mm-friends] Fwd: A Talking MP3 Player for Only $75

kelsey trevett trevk007 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:03:07 GMT 2012

send me the link to the instructions?

On the websight you can read instructions.
wrote:

>> Hi, All.
>> I'm pleased to see another accessible player on the scene and
hope a review will be forthcoming.  I know several people who
will be pleased to hear about a talking mp3 player that is not an
Apple product.

>> Thanks much.
>> Lynne

will think this sounds really great, and others would rather have
something like the Shuffel or a device that can do more than play
MP3s.

>> Sent from my Windows 8 PC

US or less in some places.  I don't need an FM radio.  I wish
them the best in selling this product.  Would still like to hear
a demo however.  Just my thoughts.
>> On 10/18/2012 8:07 PM, Cullen Gallagher wrote:

>> Begin forwarded message:

>> From: "The Braille Superstore" <Sales at BrailleBookstore.com
>> Subject: A Talking MP3 Player for Only $75
>> Date: October 11, 2012 12:23:07 PM EDT
>> To: cullen.gallagher at gmail.com

>> A Big Hello from the Braille Superstore,

>> http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com

>> It's small.  It's powerful.  It's affordable.  And best of all
..  it talks!

>> Yes folks, it's here.  After years of development and rigorous
testing, we are rolling out our very own talking MP3 player,
complete with a voice recorder, FM Radio, and an E-Book reader.

>> Unlike its competitors, our Talking MP3 player is small (about
the size of a cigarette lighter) and ridiculously inexpensive.
Finally, blind folks can take music wherever they go - on a
player that doesn't cost hundreds of dollars.

>> Announcing the world's first talking MP3 player - at a price
everyone can afford! Select the album you want to listen to for
your afternoon walk.  Pause to record a note for later, then
listen to the radio on the way home.  Curl up for a while with
your favorite E-Book, then switch over to Recordings and play
Mom's famous cookie recipe.  You can't see the screen, but it
doesn't matter.  Every song title, every menu option, and every
page of your E-Book is spoken out loud.  It's all possible thanks
to one extraordinary device - the Tiny Tunes MP3 player.

>> Unlike every digital player on the market today, you never need
to look at the screen when using this device.  As you move
through the songs in your current album, each new title is spoken
to you as you select it.  Names of albums, genres and even
artists are also read audibly.  Concerned about changing
settings, selecting options, finding the right recording or
reading a book? Don't be, because all those features are voiced
aloud, too.  Put simply, everything that comes up on the screen
of this MP3 player is spoken in clear, synthetic speech.

>> Your new player is powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery,
which lasts between ten and fifteen hours without power and
charges through USB.  It also boasts four gigabytes of internal
flash memory, which will hold approximately two thousand songs.
The player comes packed into a durable, thick leather case, which
even has two large speakers built into the front.  The player has
a safety-lock switch to prevent accidental bumping of the buttons
while listening, and standard-sized USB and headphone jacks.  The
package even comes with a USB cable and a pair of stylish
earphones.

>> The Tiny Tunes MP3 Player itself from Future Aids is small,
smaller than two fingers put together and less than an ounce in
weight.  It plays all standard music files, organizes your music
exactly the way you want, has a built-in voice recorder, reads
E-Books, and even boasts an FM radio.  All these features are
impressive, but the fact that every function talks makes this
player worth its weight in gold.  Digital music and E-Books have
completely redefined modern-day entertainment.  Come join the fun
with one small device - boasting one powerful set of features!

>> The Tiny Tunes MP3 Player is scheduled to be released over the
Thanksgiving long weekend (November 22).  To insure you get yours
as quickly as possible, please place your pre-order today.

>> To read more about this exciting player, or to pre-order it,
please visit the below link.  It will take you directly to the
product page.

http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com/view.php?T=Tiny+Tunes+MP3+Player

>> While you're there, don't forget to Like our new Facebook page!

>> Thanks for reading, folks.  Have an absolutely wonderful
weekend!

>> This Email was sent to cullen.gallagher at gmail.com.  You're
receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to it on our
website at www.BrailleBookstore.com , or have ordered from us
before.  We now have the option on our checkout page which lets
you decide not to be added to our mailing list.  If, for any
reason, you do not wish to receive our newsletter in future, just
visit the below link:

http://www.BrailleBookstore.com/mailing.php?Act=Unsub&Email=culle
n.gallagher at gmail.com