[Mm-friends] Windows 8 Books on Bookshare

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 02:32:11 GMT 2012

Hi Mary,

Thank you for this list of books. Although I'm not planning to upgrade yet,
I'm still interested in learning all I can about Windows 8 so I'll have some
prior knowledge when I either finally bight the bullet and upgrade or am
forced to do so by my computer. <Smile!> I also wonder if NBP will come out
with any guides on Windows 8 like they have in the past, or if Kathy Ann
Murtha will write one. If so, I think they would be great resources for the
blind Windows 8 user.

Thanks,