[Mm-friends] great Windows 8 intro

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 01:27:11 GMT 2012

Hi David,

Thank you for such a detailed explanation. Now it is clear how you recorded
this segment. Neeless to say that this is a rather complex task and your
effort to produce a well done segment is greatly appreciated.

I look forward to listen more of your reviews  in the forthcoming main menu
shows.

Best

Luis

Luis Eduardo Peña