[Mm-friends] ACB Radio is moving to its new permanent server

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:58:26 EDT 2013

From: Mm-friends [mailto:mm-friends-bounces at acbradio.org] On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 11:50 AM
To: mm-friends at acbradio.org; kc8phj at bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [Mm-friends] ACB Radio is moving to its new permanent server

Cell: 585-739-9879

From: Mm-friends [mailto:mm-friends-bounces at acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Larry
Turnbull
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 11:51 AM
To: friends at acbradio.org; radio-announce at acbradio.org; acb-l at acb.org;
leadership at acb.org; mm-friends at acbradio.org

Hi all,

As you know ACB Radio has been on a temporary server since the middle of
January.

Well the new permanent server is running with all the required software for
ACB Radio.

I will be parallel testing everything today and tomorrow.

Tomorrow night we will be moving the acbradio.org and mainmenu.acbradio.org
domains over to the new server.

Since the website structure and the streams will remain relatively the same
I don't anticipate the outages to be long.

Once we are on the new server you will see the show and convention archives
becoming available as we go along.

At the on set you will see the ACB convention archives as well as most of
the show archives.

However not all of the archives are available yet.

Right now I am concentrating on getting the archives for shows currently
airing on ACB Radio back on to the website.

It will take a bit longer for shows that are not currently airing on ACB
Radio.

These shows would include old shows that stopped airing some time ago.

As for convention archives the ACB archives are already up on the new server
and you will see them when we cut over.

I am working on getting the WBU archives up there next.

Then affiliate archives will follow after that.

Please feel free to write me if you have any questions.

Larry

  _____

No virus found in this message.