[Mm-friends] using Adobe Flash Player with Jaws

Chase Crispin chase at acbradio.org
Wed Apr 3 22:43:22 EDT 2013

Hi Stefan,
Like others have said so far, Flash is a touchy application.  I am not very
knowledgeable about how flash is implemented, but at times it is accessible,
and at other times it is completely inaccessible with button names like
unlabeled1, unlabeled2, etc.  unfortunately, unlabeled buttons seem to be
more common.  I don't feel like we could really cover flash because it is so
different from site to site and from version to version.  I'm up for hearing
tips on this though if anyone has had better luck than me.
Thanks,

Chase

  _____