[Mm-friends] Free tutorial to use the IPhone with Voice Over

Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 10:18:54 EDT 2013

There are tons of free podcasts out there, but if you really want to learn you might as well go ahead and purchase the book from national braille press called getting started with the iPhone. It's not that expensive and considering the amount of money you've already spent on the iPhone you might as well go ahead and purchase the book. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone