[Mm-friends] Narrator on the surface

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 08:38:37 EDT 2013

It is my understanding that you can use narrator with other languages
according to the demo that David made on Main Menu. Moreover, the narrator
language corresponds to the language of the operating system. So if W8 is in
Spanish narrator speaks in this language. This is what I have seen here in
Colombia with ultrabooks that come with w8. So I guess the surface should
operate within the same logic.

Luis Eduardo Peña

Psicólogo clínico

Clínica Farallones