[Mm-friends] Skype on the Windows 8 start screen

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 08:46:12 EDT 2013

Hello,

If Skype is on the start screen you may place it on the desktop. Place your cursor on the skype icon, press the application key, move to the right until you hear open file location. Press enter. Your cursor will be placed on the file where you can send it to the desktop by pressing the application key and choocing the send to menu.

I wonder though if what you are hearing is skydrive, which is different to skype.

Luis Eduardo Peña
Psicólogo clínico
Clínica Farallones
Calle 9C # 50-25