[Mm-friends] Narrator on the surface

Daan Staes daanstaes at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 08:49:02 EDT 2013

Hi,

In march I also tried the early alfa of jaws 15. It was amazing. They took
the commands of the I-devices and put them in a windows platform. Windows
still be the operating system with the most apps on the market. I will go
for a good tablet/ultrabook with windows 8 pro. That gives me an ipad and a
ultrabook in one product.
I hope jaws 15 will be released in october.

Bye