[Mm-friends] Narrator on the surface

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 22:42:33 EDT 2013

I am pretty sure that other languages can be used by Narator as you can find
many other language file downloads for the new Microsoft Speech Platform,
and this platform of text to speech is usable with Narator.

My guess is that some othe programs in the app store are most likely
accessible with Narator, but don't expect them all to be.

Er in price than an iPad.

Finally, I get the impression that the Surface is pretty expensive, and is
probably high