[Mm-friends] Featured On MainMenu This Week!

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 22:33:56 EDT 2013

Chase did a very nice demo of the Orion calculator.  My problem is I am not genious enough to have the smarts to use that kind of a calculator.  The talking scientific calculator on my iPhone is enough of a challenge for me!  But, for you science smart folks the Orion sounds like a very good talking graphic calculator.

David Tanner, Host
MainMenu - Technology from a blindness perspective!
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Treasurer
American Council of the Blind - Minnesota