[Mm-friends] New Tech Highlighted On MainMenu This Week

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:45:48 EST 2013

Hi David,

I wonder if you know when we will be able to listen to Main Menu using its
podcast feed. I have missed the last three or four shows due to the changes
implemented at ACB Radio server. I understand that these changes are
necessary but I look forward to be able to download the main menu shows.

I have another question and I hope you don’t get me wrong. Why Main Menu
rebroadcast on each show episodes from Vision Australia podcast. Since these
episodes can be heard directly from their web page. Wouldn’t be better if
this space could be used to broadcast original content? I understand that
the I devices have represented a great contribution to the blind community
but for those of us who don’t use them I think other content could be
included in this segment of main menu in stead.

Best regards,

Luis

Luis Eduardo Peña

Psicólogo clínico