[Mm-friends] Windows 8 Coverage

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:57:57 EST 2013

I am preparing another segment, but I want to have it air in a couple of
weeks so that we can reserve a majority of the next program or so for the
interviews from ATIA and a couple of other reviews of recently released
products first.

I am considering covering the setting up of audio and sound settings in
Windows 8 or taking a brief look at some of the accessible apps on the start
screen for the next segment.  So, if anyone has a particular preference for
what gets covered first please say so on this list, and I will do the one
with the most requests first.  Wireless networking can also be a bit
trickey, so I would like to cover that also before too long.

Host: MainMenu

Technology from a blindness perspective!

http://www.mainmenu.acbradio.org