[Mm-friends] Suggestion for a free and accessible application tu duplicate CDs and DVs

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 16:44:49 EST 2013

Hello friends,

I wonder if somebody on this list could suggest a free and accessible
application that allow me to copy CDs and DVDs. I don't need to copy
individual files, what I need to do is to create identical copys of CDs and
DVDs. I haven't seen an utility built into Windows 7 or 8 that allows me to
accomplish this task.

I purchased a couple of years Express Burner which was very expensive and
now I can't use it because I am told that I am using a newer version for
which  I am not authorized. I am very angry about this issue because I am
using the version that I originally purchased. They want me to pay another
US $40, which I am reluctant to do. This is unfortunate because the program
is really accessible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Luis Eduardo Peña
Psicólogo clínico