[Mm-friends] New Tech Highlighted On MainMenu This Week

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:24:23 EST 2013

Hi Chase

Thank you for your message and for your explanation. The reason I raised
this issue was because the segments were already available at the Vision
Australia web page and therefore those individuals interested in these shows
could go there to listen to them, so Main Menu didn’t have to duplicate
these segments. I didn’t know that David has done exclusive presentations
for Main Menu. In this case it makes sence to present them in Main Menu. In
other words, My concern  was based on the assumntion that Main Menu should
broadcast original material. I do understand the great interest that IO
devices has in the blind community, and I am certain that Apple should be
highly commended by building accessibility into its devices out of the box.
This is an standard that I hope other vendors of main stream technology
would follow as well and with the high degree of commitment  and high
quality as Apple has done it.

Once again thank you for your explanation. I do appreciate the great effort
that you and the Main Menu staff puts into putting a high quality show. I
also appreciate David’s outstanding mastery of the Voice Over program and
his effort to share his knowledge  with the blind community.

Best regards,

Luis

Luis Eduardo Peña

Psicólogo clínico