[Mm-friends] New Victor Stream

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:24:21 EST 2013

Carrie,

Oh, OK. I don't know where Stephen got the information, but we had a similar
discussion on the NFB Talk list. Some people on that list contacted both
Audible and Humanware and found out that Audible was in fact still
supporting the new Stream.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair

Public Relations Committee