[Mm-friends] New Victor Stream

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:05:35 EST 2013

The information I got came from the NFB list. Mary's information, if I'm
reading her note correctly, came directly from Audible customer service as a
result of an inquiry some blind members made to the company about support
for the Stream and similar specialized devices. If you would like to
subscribe to the NFB Talk list, send an email with subscribe in the subject
to nfb-talk-request at nfbnet.org.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair

Public Relations Committee