[Mm-friends] New Victor Stream

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 21:02:50 EST 2013

I will second that Mary.  I was the one who started the conversation, and I
think we have heard a lot of good comments from many folks on this subject.

So, let's try another topic for those who may have a Book Sense or may be
considering it for their player of choice.

Hims just released version 3.0 of their firmware for the Book Sense.  Of the
small Daisy players the Book Sense is the only one with Bluetooth, and the
only one that will read a PDF file.  You can also use it as a calculator,
and do text searches on files with it.  And, it also has a few other
features not included in the other players.

Again, if you could choose any one of the players including the Book Sense
ook Sense, Stream, PlexTalk or BookPort2.

If you choose Book Sense give a little of your reasons why.  If you choose
iTouch, iPhone or iPad then briefly say why you chose an I device.