[Mm-friends] MMainMenu Rings In The New Year With New Reviews Requested By Our Listeners

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 03:33:36 GMT 2013

Happy New Year!

Have you resolved to listen to MainMenu every week this year?  We hope so!

MainMenu rings in 2013 with 3 new segments of interest to many who have requested reviews of Tiny Tunes and Text Detective.

Cullen Gallagher brings us a review and demonstration of the new Tiny Tunes Talking MP3 Player.  He shows us a lot of the great features in this little player, and a few features that need considerable improvement in their accessibility.

Steve Zent then brings us a demonstration, review and discussion of the OCR app for iOS devices named Text Detective.  The review was done a few weeks back, and a braned new release of this app was released on January 2nd 2013.  So, you'll want to hear the review and grab the updated version of this very nice app from the app store.

Then David Woodbridge from www.visionaustralia.org brings us a demonstration and review of the Notes app on Mountain Lion.

SO, DON'T MISS MainMenu this week for sure!

Main Menu can first be heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream
It is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for IOS
and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around the
world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Visit the Main Menu website at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org