[Mm-friends] m-friends recording YouTube audio - is it legal and?

Stefan Slucki gracedman at bigpond.com
Thu Jan 3 04:11:27 GMT 2013

Happy New Year everyone,

this is a serious question.

I have been listening to a lot of YouTube song presentations, recently.

I notice that many clips have links to the itunes store where you can buy
the song I've just heard.

Does this mean that it is technically illegal to record the song for one's
own use from the YouTube presentation?

If not, what screen-reader namely Jaws-friendly program have people used to
do this. Again, I stress I am being serious in asking this question.

If it is legal then a demonstration of how to do this would be very welcome
indeed.

I would like to buy stuff from amazon.com but they do not sell mp3 files
outside the US.

I find itunes baffling as a store and greatly dislike their aak formating of
music files ... but now I'm getting off topic.

Stefan Slucki
South Australia.