[Mm-friends] FW: Driverless Automobiles

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 03:51:25 GMT 2013

Tony,

                That's strange. Let me know if you are able to open it
tomorrow.

                David, thanks for the Nevada article! Wonder if my home
state of Maryland is considering legislation to allow autonomous cars on our
roads. I think Google would have a challenge on their hands testing the car
on the Baltimore beltway during rush hour. <Smile.> Then again, if it worked
in Los Angeles, it could probably work anywhere!

                By the way, I heard you mention on the year-end special that
you were working on getting an interview set up with Mark Riccobono from
NFB, as we discussed last month on this list. Any progress on that?

Thanks,

Chris

P.S. I will be submitting a podcast soon (probably tomorrow) which you will
hopefully be able to use on the show. It is a demonstration of the MusicDock
app for iOS, which is an accessible alternative to the Sirius XM Radio app.