[Mm-friends] The New BARD Website Is Featured On MainMenu This Week

Mary Emerson maryemerson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 10 07:56:35 GMT 2013

If you have access to the Internet, you should be able to get to the
Bard site. Remember, BARD service is available in the U.S. Not sure if
it will work for U.S. citizens living overseas. The format is simple and
uses standard dialog boxes and other standard web configurations such as
edit boxes and list boxes. I've gotten to Bard on my Hims note taker
although downloading a book takes over the machine's processor and you
can't do anything else with the machine until the download is finished.
On a Humanware note taker the response might be slow, as it is with the
regular NLS web site.

Mary