[Mm-friends] downloading books

matthew Dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:03:32 GMT 2013

Hi This came from hims directly.  I ghave a vs  and when trying to download a braille book at the file name prompt it just gives me  nls as the file name and then tells me that the file doesn't exhist and puts me back at the link to download the file.  When asked about this on the hims list I was told by jenny that this was a problem and that it was being woprked on.  Perhaps this has been fixed?

matthew Dyer

matthew Dyer

Sent from my mac mini.
 e-mail/msn: ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com