[Mm-friends] Missing podcast feed for Main Menu

Larry Turnbull kc8phj at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 17 08:02:57 EST 2013

Hi Paul:

We just moved to another server and I am in the process of getting the streams stabilized.

I will be bringing some of the archives over this weekend.

I also am preparing the new World News and Information stream which we plan to launch sometime tomorrow.

Hang in there and we will be getting things back to normal soon.

Larry