[Mm-friends] Status of ACB Radio

Larry Turnbull kc8phj at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 17 09:10:50 EST 2013

Hi once again,

Here is another status on ACB Radio.

Mainstream, café, Treasure Trove and interactive are up and running.

The café may flicker a bit but it will hold while I finish fixing the music
files that live there.

I have added a cron job to kick prs every 5 minutes so if a stream dies it
won’t be long until it comes back.

This should keep things going unless something unusual comes up.

I have to turn my attention to the new World News and Information stream now
in order to hopefully get it up and running by sometime tomorrow.

More questions have been coming about archives.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to address them until this weekend at the
earliest due to higher priorities such the World News and Information
stream.

Also more updates will be made to the ACB Radio website over the next few
days as well.

Again we are moving as quickly as the technology will allow.

Thanks for your patience.

Larry Turnbull

ACB Radio Managing Director