[Mm-friends] acb radio changes!

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:44:45 EST 2013

--
mr. Chikodinaka &mrs Happyness Oguledo is working on bringing a baby
daughter into the world. Our babby girl's name is Obianuju  Obianuju!
Wood b a perfickt name a daughter. First grand daughters get
extraordinary names. Babby girl name Obianuju is the name for our baby
girl 4our baby daughter extraordinary name baby grand daughter baby
daughter name is BabyGirl name Obianuju. one love keep us together!
Our slogan sence 12-24-2011. Christmas-eve! the. happychickband! one
love keep us togetherInc.

hello chikodinaka Oguledo president of 1love k u t! you all sed the
following! I got a messsage from the acbradio.org list friends|that
there where changes made to acbradio? souns allital to good to bee
true!