[Mm-friends] Windows 8 or Apple Mountain Lion We Have Something For You On MainMenu This Week!!!

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:33:32 EST 2013

Windows 8 or Apple we have you covered this week on MainMenu!!!

David Tanner starts us out with the third installment in our Windows 8 tutorial with a discussion and demonstration of features of "File Explorer".
 Create new folders, copy and paste files, look at file and folder properties and more.

Dan Eickmeier reviews and demonstrates Clam X AV - anti Virous software for your Mac.

 Its' free and it really works!

David Woodbridge from www.visionaustralia.org shows us how to do a search on our Apple Mac from the Safari address bar in Mountain Lion.

And, there may even be more that you want to know on this week's MainMenu!!!

Main Menu can first be heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream
It is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for IOS
and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around the
world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Visit the Main Menu website at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:
mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org

David Tanner - Host
MainMenu
Technology from a blindness perspective!
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
www.twitter.com/mainmenu