[Mm-friends] latest main menu show

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:38:32 EST 2013

At present the show archives are not available on the acbradio.org server
due to a move to a temporary server.  They should be available soon.  We do
apologize for this being the case, but we will let you know with a public
announcement on this mailinglist and on the mainmenu website as soon as they
are available again.

Thank you for your email, and again we apologize for this feature not
currently being available.