[Mm-friends] [Friends] ACB Radio Tuner 8 is available fordownload

Gary Schindler garys5462 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 10:05:14 EST 2013

I think if you click on the stream, it will put the pls or M3U file in the download folder which you will have to click on to start the stream. In ITunes, if you look in playlist you probably will find an entry for ACB radio once you have played the stream. click on it and the stream should play until the URL to the stream changes or you delete it from the playlists.