[Mm-friends] Minor Computer Problem

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:54:25 EST 2013

Hello Friends,

I have encountered a problem with the computer that I normally use for email
and have started using another computer for now until I can get the other
computer running again.  So, I do not have access to previous emails prior
to yesterday that were written and saved on this mailinglist.  So, if you
wrote me a message prior to yesterday on this list I do not have access to
it until I can get the other computer fixed.

It appears that for some reason the other computer has quit charging and it
will not run now because the battery has run down and I can't get it to take
a charge.