[Mm-friends] Rumola CAPTCHA solver

Chris H christopherh40 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 16:07:04 EDT 2013

Not sure why but I got this when going to the below link.

Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at skipinput.com.
▪The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a
few moments.
▪If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
▪If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make
sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Try Again

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook:
challsworth2 at sky.com