[Mm-friends] Tiny Tunes upgrade

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 13:09:18 EDT 2013

One would think they would make the site navigatible by headers at
least, sheesh. Anyway, when I go to
http://www.braillebookstore.com/cart.php?Action=ViewDir&Tit=Upgrading%20Tiny%20Tunes&T=D

and click on either the link labeled "Upgrading Tiny Tunes" or the one
labeled "Firmware Upgrade Utility," all I get is the below message.

The requested URL /tinytune.exe was not found on this server.

I wonder if they had to pull it for some reason...

If you've still got the exe file, could you make it available for
download on either SendSpace or Dropbox? I'd really like to see if
they fixed anything or made it any easier to use.

Laz