[Mm-friends] Audio related mailing lists or podcasts

Paul Hunt prhunt1 at att.net
Sun May 26 12:59:14 EDT 2013

Hello everyone. I appreciate everyone's suggestions. I have Gold Wave. Can any of you give me compelling reasons why Studio recorder is superior to Gold wave? I also have a Plextalk pocket. Is PlexTalk pocket a good digital recorder? Chase, what kind of mixer do you have? Where did you get it? How much did it cost? Thanks so much.