[Mm-friends] Demo of Studio Recorder

Chase Crispin chase at acbradio.org
Tue May 28 21:54:35 EDT 2013

Hi Luis,
The podcast Mary mentioned is currently unavailable due to the server move
but those older archives should be put back into place in the coming weeks.
Jamie Pauls also presented a brief demo of Studio Recorder three years or so
ago.  He went through how he used the program to produce Main Menu, and he
uses the same techniques that the Main Menu team uses when producing content
now.  The link to that show is:
http://acbradio.org/archives/RadioReading/mainmenu/mm20100220.mp3

I really don't feel we should cover Studio Recorder in depth again since we
have already covered it extensively and the program really hasn't changed
since the previously mentioned presentations.  I will see if I can hunt down
Jonathan's presentation in the archives I have stored here.
Thanks,

Chase