[Mm-friends] Demo of Studio Recorder

Paul Warner paul at vict-consultancy.co.uk
Wed May 29 04:57:41 EDT 2013

Audacity is very accessible but there are some features which are
off-limits.  I use Audacity to produce my own podcasts which are
available at http://www.vict-consultancy.co.uk/content/podcasts.html.

There is also a guide to using Audacity with Jaws although the
information in the guide is pertinent to other screen readers as well.
You can find that at
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-2.0-Guide.html.

Paul

On 29/05/2013 03:50, Luis Eduardo Peña wrote:
> Hi Chase,
>
> Thank you for sending the link to this excellent review of Studio Recorder.
> You are right, there is no need of a new review. I wasn't awared of this
> demo made by Jaime.
>
> Some people have mentioned audacity. How accessible is this program with
> Jaws? What about producing a review of this program for Main Menu?
>
> Regarding the difference between Studio Recorder and Sound Forge, there is a
> very nice feature of Studio recorder, that is, the ability to insert into
> the file a new recording. This is something that SF doesn't have and makes
> is rather difficult to do some editing when you want to add something to the
> original recorder.
>
> Please let me know when Jonathan's review is also available.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Luis
>

> Luis Eduardo Peña
> Psicólogo clínico
> Clínica Farallones
> Calle 9C # 50-25
> Consultorio 1108
> Cali, Colombia
>
> Teléfono: (572) 487-8084
> Teléfono celular: 311-308-8073
>
> www.misicologo.com
> luispena at misicologo.com
> Skype: luiseduardopen

Paul Warner VICT Consultancy Software development and assistive
technology training www.vict-consultancy.co.uk Sales of vTurbo and
vMouse for NVDA trigger donations by our sponsor to NV Access