[Mm-friends] Winstaller Unattended Windows Installer

Chris H christopherh40 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 12:15:01 EDT 2013

Good afternoon all.
I want to tell you about this great utility to allow you to install
Windows fully without sighted assistance. You can even use Nvda in parts
of setup that would otherwise be inaccessible.
If you have Twitter, please follow @levij8972, then send him a direct
message to possibly get a great deal. I did this, and not only did I get
a license to unlock the 14 day trial; I am now part of the beta testing
team. The beta is open right now so for all interested please do the
above as well as spread the word as they need more beta testers.
Thank you so much!