[Mm-friends] Edified Access

Nicholas Acosta nicholasacosta775 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 21:46:33 EDT 2013

Hi All, I just wanted to share something with all of you.
Would You like to be on a live show?
Would You like to be a part of the edified access community?

Well, You can go to

www.edifiedaccess.info
Come along and listen to live demos of Linux, Windows, IOS and OS 10. We also talk about all different apps for Android. So, Why not give this a try?

Edified access is a growing community and We need people to join it.

There are many ways to join the shows:
Teemtalk
Email
support at edifiedaccess.info and pick any password of your liking.
Then, You will get an email with the teem talk config file.

Note: You need to have teem talk on your computer.

You can call edified access at 8014526002 for a positive painless tech support experience

Please go to the sight with this link. We hope you come and join a big community.

www.edifiedaccess.info